TRI BOULDER EVENT RENTAL:
Pick up at event registration
Drop off after event at registration
** By purchasing the rental you agree to the terms and conditions below **
** You will be sent before or sign T and C's at registration **
Use of the suit
* Please treat our wetsuits as if it were your own.
* Fair wear and tear is excepted and whilst cuts and slices may be fixable gouges and scrapes and deep cuts are not. Damage fees are determined on a case-by-case basis on return of the suit. Any excessive damage to the suit will incur a fee directly associated with the damage. You will be issued with an invoice post rental return should there be a need for damages.
* Irreparable damage to a suit will incur the identified full retail purchase
price of the suit and recovered from you via Invoice on return of the suit.
* Please ensure that the suit is returned CLEAN and DRY. A wetsuit sent
back wet and dirty ends up smelling really bad by the time it gets back
to us! Failure to return the suit clean and dry will result in a CLEANING
FEE of $25. (Wetsuit Clean and Dry dos not apply to event specific rentals)
* The wetsuit is intended for swimming purposes, not surfing or scuba.
* A wetsuit is not intended as a lifesaving device. Ours are no different and as such Flowolf is not responsible for your safety while wearing one of our wetsuits. Please be safety conscious at all times.
* Lead times on order - plan and place your order in good time: If you get your rental orders in early - at least two weeks before your event (three weeks before is ideal) as it allows time to select the correct size, and covers any possible unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control.
* Express shipping and Saturday delivery options are available in need, but please understand that Saturday delivery is not available in all areas and we use UPS exclusively. Call us if you need express delivery and we can quote you accordingly.
* Rental wetsuits are due to be shipped back in time depending on your rental time purchased. Date specified on the original order unless additional rental time was purchased. Your rental time commences from the time proof of delivery is signed by UPS.
* If the prepaid return label still has not been activated within 7 days of your full rental term you will be charged the balance due on the value of the rental wetsuit via invoice.
* Any wetsuits returned after that time will receive a refund less a late fee
of $25/week until the retail value of the suit is reached.
* We ship all suits via USPS Priority Mail unless another shipping method was selected at checkout.
* A tracking number is provided.
* As soon as the suit leaves our warehouse, we have no control over the carrier and delivery of the package. Once the suit is delivered to you, you are responsible for the suit.
* In the event the suit is misplaced or borrowed indefinitely by someone else, we will assist to try to locate the package and if the suit cant be found before the race, we will ship you another suit for $25 via USPS Priority Mail or Expedited shipping can be done at your expense.
* Due to the nature of rentals, a valid credit card will need to be on file.